Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fall Favorites!


The fall is my favorite time of the year: the air is crisp, there's always a slight breeze, and nature is just so beautiful as the leaves are changing colors and things are getting cooler. Another fun part of fall is all of the warm and beautiful clothing that comes with it. Sweaters, boots, and jeans galore! What more could a girl want? Here are some of my favorite articles of clothing for those of you seeking fashion advice this fall season:

1. Puffer Vests
Vests are, and have always been, one thing that I love about fall fashion. They can go with a polo, a button up, or a cable-knit sweater: vests look good with just about anything underneath. There are all kinds to choose from as well (puffer, fleece, etc.) . Here are a few of my favorites:

2. Crew-Neck Sweaters
I. Love. Crew. Neck. Sweaters. They are so cute, and look great with almost any bottoms. I more specifically like waffle weave or cable knit sweaters, but any kind is really great. It's good to have a few go-to solid colors,for when you want to pair them with patterned pants or are going for a very "basic" look, but it's great to have a couple patterned ones in your closet for some fun outfit combinations! Target, J.Crew, and Old Navy all have great sweaters in a wide array of colors and designs. A few of my favorites:


3. Boots
Any kind of boots, too. Some of my favorites are Riding, Hunter, and Bean boots! While boots can often be a costly addition to a girl's wardrobe, but they certainly don't have to be! Getting name-brand clothing isn't always necessary, especially when it comes to basics. Target, Madden, and plenty of others brands & stores often carry great riding boots, and Target also carries super cute rain boots. This goes to show that you don't have to wipe out your wallet to look nice!


These are not all of my fall essentials, but just a few on the list. If you would like to see more of my fall favorites, check out my Pinterest for some Fall Pinsperation  or my Fall Lookbook. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment